1. Favorite childhood book?
2. What are you reading right now?
3. What books do you have on request at the library?
4. Bad book habit?
5. What do you currently have checked out at the library?
6. Do you have an e-reader?
7. Do you prefer to read one book at a time, or several at once?
8. Have your reading habits changed since starting a blog?
9. Least favourite book you read this year (so far)?
10. Favorite book you’ve read this year?
11. How often do you read out of your comfort zone?
12. What is your reading comfort zone?
13. Can you read on the bus?
14. Favorite place to read?
15. What is your policy on book lending?
16. Do you ever dog-ear books?
17. Do you ever write in the margins of your books?
18. Not even with text books?
19. What is your favourite language to read in?
20. What makes you love a book?
21. What will inspire you to recommend a book?
22. Favorite genre?
23. Genre you rarely read (but wish you did)?
24. Favourite biography?
25. Have you ever read a self-help book?
26. Favourite cookbook?
27. Most inspirational book you’ve read this year (fiction or non-fiction)?
28. Favorite reading snack?
29. Name a case in which hype ruined your reading experience.
30. How often do you agree with critics about a book?
31. How do you feel about giving bad/negative reviews?
32. If you could read in a foreign language, which language would you chose?
33. Most intimidating book you’ve ever read?
34. Most intimidating book you’re too nervous to begin?
35. Favorite Poet?
36. How many books do you usually have checked out of the library at any given time?
37. How often have you returned books to the library unread?
38. Favorite fictional character?
39. Favourite fictional villain?
40. Books I’m most likely to bring on vacation?
41. The longest I’ve gone without reading.
42. Name a book that you could/would not finish.
43. What distracts you easily when you’re reading?
44. Favorite film adaptation of a novel?
45. Most disappointing film adaptation?
46. The most money I’ve ever spent in the bookstore at one time?
47. How often do you skim a book before reading it?
48. What would cause you to stop reading a book half-way through?
49. Do you like to keep your books organized?
50. Do you prefer to keep books or give them away once you’ve read them?
51. Are there any books you’ve been avoiding?
52. Name a book that made you angry.
53. A book you didn’t expect to like but did?
54. A book that you expected to like but didn’t?
55. Favorite guilt-free, pleasure reading?
madhomance asked: Tag, you’re it! Here are the rules: Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves. You have to choose and tag ten people. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them.
Iiii didn’t tag people. I presume they have already been tagged and I do not want to bother them unnecessarily. Still, I filled this out because I need more procrastination.
1) The vegan brownies in Commons and the chocolate rice krispee treats they sell at Homer’s are my two new favorite desserts, and I have had one of each tonight.
2) Hopefully I can finish my TARDIS scarf sometime soon. It’s only taken me approximately two years.
3) I’ve met three of my favorite authors and have had at least one of their books signed (Tamora Pierce, Jasper Fforde, Catherynne M. Valente).
4) I wish I were better at clothes, but they also freak me the fuck out.
5) I *really* dislike milk. I also wouldn’t drink water for a number of years.
6) I’ve gone to the library regularly almost every week since the fourth grade.
7) This means I rarely buy books and when I do, they’re used.
8) Whenever I go to a Saturday market or something similar, I have to buy at least one bar of soap. The result is that I now have too many bars of soap.
9) Everyone who met me after high school should be very grateful they didn’t know me before then because I was a judgmental prick.
10) I eat better at college than I do at home because we are bad at making sure there is food in the house.